- WebSight Design began working with Mark McLaughlin and Tracy McLaughlin in 1997 when the two started a brokerage focused on Marin properties. At that time, WSD launched the web site MarinFineHomes.com. Mark & Tracy evolved their business into Morgan Lane Marin which grew to a5 offices and 25 agents.
- In 2009, Morgan Lane Marin acquired Pacific Union Real Estate. Combined, the two entities had 17 offices, more than 430 real estate professionals, and a projected annual sales of $2.2 billion.
- WSD provided technical consulting services during and after the acquisition process.
- In 2014, just 6 years after the acquisition, Pacific Union's 2014 sales volume was $6.75 billion.
- Pacific Union has had 5 consecutive years of annual growth in the excess of 20%.
- Pacific Union is the only brokerage on both RISMedia's Power Brokers and the REAL Trends 500 lists with less than 1,000 real estate professionals, 637 as of 2014.
- Trust, teamwork, and innovation are the core values of Pacific Union's company culture.
- Pacific Union provides all of its agents with a mobile-optimized web site, which includes a highly effective CRM solution provided by Boston Logic.
- Pacific Union China assists Chinese residents to effortlessly find their home in the Bay Area.
- In 2014, WSD redesigned Pacific Union's blog, a significant component of their SEO strategy.
We are proud to share the news that our long-time client, Pacific Union, has climbed the ranks on the 2014 RISMedia's Power Broker and the 2015 REAL Trends 500 lists. To commemorate these recognitions, following are facts and figures about the now 9th largest brokerage, in the U.S., as measured by sales volume.
TAGGED WITH:pacific unionWebSight Design ClientsMarin County Real Estatetracy mclaughlinMark McLaughlin