- A clear statement of purpose. What is the reason for being? Why should someone support this cause?
- Whether it be time, or money, it must be easy for visitors to make a contribution.
- Social media and public relations links: Sharing the organization's mission and content should be user-friendly. Include an electronic press kit and media contacts.
- Make it memorable: Leverage strong visual design that is consistent with the organization's voice and overall branding.
- Less is more: Don't bog down users with superfluous information.
Spanning the gamut of educational, athletic, and political, WebSight Design is proud to have nearly four dozen clients in the non-profit sector. Here are a few important considerations we keep top of mind when designing a website for a not for profit organization.